JUST A REMINDER THAT I'VE MOVED TO MY OTHER BLOG HERE: STAMP PRETTY

Friday, December 19, 2008

No Mojo Friday...

at least not for cards, sorry! I even have some new product to use. I think I am coming down with a cold or sinus things so I am dragging a little. I did finish another Christmas scrapbook page. I used Kim Hill's Contemporary Christmas, Worn and Torn Papers 1, and some postage stamp frames from Lindsay Jane Designs. Some photos from my past holiday photo folders. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

gale said...

Beautiful layout! Those postage stamp frames are neat!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout!!!!!!!!!

fishlips said...

This layout is just fantastic, love it...

thescrapmaster said...

What a lovely layout.

I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas and happy new year!

~Samantha

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Gorgeous page- love the lo, colors, everything! Hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

Anonymous said...

The postage stamps are great! Awesome layout:)

Tlbran said...

Beautiful page. I love the pictures and the journaling you did to each picture. Very elegant